Friday, January 1, 2010

And comes the New Year...


Happy New Year to all my dear readers!

I hope you celebrated yesterday evening properly, with champagne, good food and lots of friends! :-) New Year's eve is a really big deal here in Hungary, so we were out celebrating with a few friends, too - I made some "Hungarian party-finger-food" which I will publish in the blog soon. Today is the day of rest and relaxing...

As much as I don't like the beginnings of new years, I am quite looking forward to 2010. The weather is grey and rainy here, the holidays are over and spring is soooo far away... Still, I am positive that we will have many new, interesting and fun experiences during this year to come!

From February we will have our own (!) rented apartment in Berlin, where I will finally be able to reclaim my reign in the kitchen :-) This means that I will probably publish a lot more in this blog, too, which I am also looking forward to.

We are starting back to Berlin tomorrow, this time by car. Please, keep your fingers crossed for us that we have better weather conditions than the last time we came to Hungary!!! :-)

I hope you will visit my blog often in 2010, too, and please feel free to comment!!



Boldog új évet! This is how we say Happy New Year in Hungarian :-)

(Picture is from here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog